Lawn Care Sales Job in Philadelphia PA
Are You Ready to Take Your Career in Lawn Sales to the Next Level?
Do you enjoy selling lawn care services, working with a team of enthusiastic and successful people and also making a lot of money? Forget the big nationals where you are just a number. Join Giroud!
Why You’ll Love Working at Giroud:
- Weekly draw against commission— earn a minimum of $100,000 and up to $175,000 or more per year!
- 88% of your compensation is from sales to existing customers and renewals. Keep our customers happy and you count on a solid base of annual income.
- Extensive base of existing customers
- Certification and license fees paid by company
- In-house and outside training to maintain necessary credits.
- Marketing team that is totally focused on promoting lawn care, generating leads and helping grow your sales
- Office staff to provide the support you need.
- Full medical, dental and prescription benefits for you and your family (Company pays 70% of total premium).
- 1 Year’s Salary in Life insurance at no cost to you
- Short and long-term disability insurance at no cost to you.
- 401K with up to 4% match after 1 year of employment
- Annual profit sharing
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 7 Company holidays
You’re a great fit for this job if you have the following qualifications and characteristics:
- Two years field experience in turf
- Turfgrass degree or equivalent preferred.
- NALP Certified Lawn Care Manager or must obtain within one year.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of all turf types, weed types, growth habits and turf insect and diseases
- Understanding of time required to perform all phases of lawn care
- Willing to work 6:30 am-5:30 pm and weekends whenever necessary.
- Data entry skills on computer and mobile devices.
- Career commitment to Giroud – no side business
- Valid PA Driver’s License and good driver record
- Able to pass a drug screen, criminal background check and driver safety record.
- Must possess Giroud’s core values of honesty, integrity, caring and doing the right thing.
- Loves to make money
- Natural sales ability
- Big personal performance expectations – A strong desire to succeed
- Highly self-motivated, disciplined and organized
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good problem and conflict resolutions skills
- Proven time management skills and punctuality.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Team oriented
- Ability to maintain a composed, respectful, positive attitude toward all fellow employees, clients and working situations at all times.
- Flexible – Willing to change and grow
About the Company:
Based in Huntingdon Valley just outside of Philadelphia PA, Giroud is a local family owned company offering tree care, plant health care, pest control and lawn care services. In business for over 46 years, we have a stellar reputation, loyal customer base and enjoy a dominant share of the market in the region.
We are large enough to have all of the resources, research and opportunity that the nationals offer. Yet, small enough to be like family where you are an important player and get to share in the rewards of our company’s success.
Giroud is a TCIA Accredited company that values quality, safety and integrity. Bring your sales talents to Giroud.