Lawn Technician Job
Are You Ready to Join a Great Company?
Get Top Pay, Benefits and Bonuses as a Lawn Technician with the Giroud Team! If you are an experienced Lawn Technician who wants a lawn care job with plenty of opportunity, forget the big nationals where you are just a number. Apply Now! and join the Giroud Team!
Based in Huntingdon Valley just outside of Philadelphia PA, Giroud is a locally owned company. We are large enough to have all of the resources, research and opportunity for Lawn Technicians that the nationals offer. Yet, small enough to be like family where you are an important player and get to share in the rewards of our company’s success.
Compensation: $17-$18/hour plus production, safety and equipment bonuses!
To be considered for a Lawn Technician job, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- 1-2 Years Experience
- PA Turf Applicator’s License with Category 7 a plus
- Passionate about your work, a team player and great ability to communicate with customers
- Driver’s License required. CDL a plus.
- Must understand safe handling, mixing and application of chemicals
- Able to talk with customers on job progress and answer any questions or concerns they may have
- Drug free
Giroud knows how hard you work and the knowledge and experience required to be a Lawn Technician. Here’s what you get in return:
- Opportunity: We have an extensive in-house training program and promote from within.
- Stability: Year-round work with a company that’s been in business since 1974 and steadily growing. Plus, working with a company that is committed to a culture of safety and maintaining a drug free workplace.
- Satisfaction of working with a highly respected company that in turn respects each and every member of our team.
- Highest wages in the industry
- Production, equipment and safety bonus programs
- Full medical, dental and prescription benefits for you and your family (Company pays 70% of total premium)
- Life insurance and short and long term disability insurance at no cost to you
- 401K after 1 year of employment (company paid-no employee match required)
- 2 weeks Earned Paid Time Off within 1st year of employment
- 7 paid Holidays.