Summer Internship at Giroud
How can a Giroud internship help kick-start your career?
Whether its sales, field work or production management, an internship at Giroud will give you exposure to all segments of the tree and lawn business.
It’s also important to find a company that’s a great fit for you. If you prefer a family owned, local business where you can work with friendly, caring mentors, get hands-on experience and have lots of opportunity to grow, then Giroud is for you.
This Internship is perfect for you, if you have an interest in building a career in the green industry. Majors such as Plant Science and minors or interest in Arboriculture, Turfgrass Science or Horticulture will fit right in. Tree climbing interest or skill is also a definite plus!
What You Can Expect as a Giroud Intern
During our 8 week Internship, you will get experience in all aspects of Giroud’s business with special emphasis on your primary area of interest. This is a full time position that pays $12/hour. Your start date is flexible.
- Internship is built around your interests.
- Hands-on experience in: sales, marketing, office administration, production management and a full range of tree and lawn jobs.
- Be part of a team that cares about each other.
- Learn how to work safely.
- Training in best practices for tree and lawn care
- Company small enough for you to know everyone, yet large enough to offer tremendous opportunities.
- Locally based near Philadelphia, a fun city and region!
Apply Now! Please complete the form below and click Submit. We look forward to hearing from you!