Looking for a Tree Climber job where you are appreciated, highly paid and get outstanding benefits? Forget the big nationals where you are just a number. Apply Now! Join the Giroud Family!
Based in Huntingdon Valley just outside of Philadelphia PA, Giroud is a locally owned company that is large enough to have all of the resources and opportunity for tree climbers that the nationals offer. Yet, small enough to be like family where you are an important player plus get to share in the rewards of our company's success.
As a Tree Climber at Giroud, you'll find that communication is easy. There is no bureaucracy! Many mornings, you will see Lou Giroud, our Founder, talking with team members before the daily launch.
Giroud knows how hard you work and the skill required to be a Tree Climber.
Here's what you get in return:
- Highest wages in the industry. Giroud Tree Climbers earn up to $26.50/hour!
- Opportunity to earn even more through our performance and safety bonus programs.
- Full medical, dental and prescription benefits for you and your family (Company pays 70% of total premium).
- Life insurance and short and long term disability insurance at no cost to you.
- 401K after 1 year of employment (company paid-no employee match required)
- 2 weeks Earned Paid Time Off within 1st year of employment and 7 paid Holidays.
Opportunity: We have an extensive in-house training program and promote from within.
Stability: Year-round work with a company that's been in business since 1974 and steadily growing. Plus, working with a company that is committed to a culture of safety and maintaining a drug free workplace.
To be considered for a Tree Climber job, you will need to have the following qualifications:
- 2 years experience as a Tree Climber
- Passionate about your work, a team player and great ability to communicate with team members.
- Able to climb proficiently and perform tree operations using rope and saddle and a thorough knowledge of proper pruning, cabling and bracing techniques.
- Working knowledge of all knots, ropes and rigging devices as well as safe operation of all equipment commonly used in tree care.
- Acquire or have and maintain EHAP, first aid and CPR certifications.
- Valid Driver's License required (CDL a plus)
- Drug free
Interested?Apply Now! We look forward to hearing from you!