Many tree insect and disease problems such Anthracnose, Hemlock Adelgid and Emerald Ash Borer can be controlled through targeted treatment. Additionally, tree trimming may be required to remove diseased or dead limbs. If the tree is deemed hazardous, tree removal may be the only solution.
Early detection is the key to successful insect and disease control. If you have a sick tree at your property in Montgomery County PA, Bucks County and Philadelphia, get a free evaluation by one of Giroud Tree’s ISA Certified Arborists. Your Giroud Arborist will thoroughly inspect the tree for safety and health and provide a written estimate for the tree insect and disease control cost.
The top 5 tree symptoms or warning signs of insect and disease problems are:
- Excessive Deadwood: Large limbs or major sections of dead branches in the crown
- Leaf Problems Deformed or Discolored Leaves: Tree is late to leaf out in spring or drops leaves earlier than other trees of the same kind in late summer or fall
- Decay such as in the root system or cavities in the trunk.
- Signs of insects feeding on leaves or exit wounds in the trunk
- Mushrooms growing from the roots or trunk
If you spot any of the above problems on your trees, call Giroud to get a professional tree service inspection by an ISA Certified Arborist.
See what problems our Arborists are finding now, check out our Tree Problems Video Playlist on YouTube.